Call to artists:
Other Artists that fit with the iD Experience
iD Arts Experience provides a platform to showcase artists from various disciplines to promote their work that coincides with our mandate of being interactive, immersive or intermedial. We want to see how you can break down the fourth wall in live performance! Tell us how you can give the audience a memorable experience; moving the seating/viewing arrangements in various ways, interaction, innovative technology, walk through or partake in the work etc. How can you transform the space for your artistic presentation in new and intriguing ways?
iD offers selected artists:
- 5 - 20 min presentation of the Artists work
(if installation or visual art, will be displayed the entire time)
- Creative Honourarium $$$
- Professional photography and video footage
- All production needs: Stage manager, lighting designer, projection, microphone, audio system etc.
- completed application form
- $10 non refundable application fee via automatic etransfer to:
* incomplete applications will not be accepted
iD Arts Experience is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified candidates from visible and invisible minority group members, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons across the spectrum of sexual orientation and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. We are committed to accepting applicants on merit and to removing barriers in acceptance policies.
Deadline to Submit: June 15, 2019
to Applicants: July 1, 2019